Monday, March 14, 2011

J. Lo Collaborating With ?Lil Wayne On Upcoming Single

Looks like 'Lil Wayne has become quite popular with the ladies in the music world as of late! Last week, we heard that Nicki Minaj was totally pumped to go on tour with Weezy. Now, Jennifer Lopez is excited about collaborating with 'Lil Wayne on her upcoming single I'm Into You . Here's what she had to say about it: ?My next single I believe will be a song called I?m Into You and it?s gonna feature Lil Wayne, so look out for that." More from J. Lo about Weezy: ?To me just the things he says and the way he says it is very unique, and I feel like he has a fresh new voice. He might be one of the best out there right now. He might be the best.? You must be doing something right, Weezy! The music ladies are seriously ALL over you! What female artist would U like to see 'Lil Wayne collaborate with next? [ Images via WENN .]

Melissa Sagemiller Eliza Dushku Lauren Conrad The Pussycat Dolls Kelly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment