Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Life Is Now Complete

If there was ever an image I'd get tattooed to the inside of my eye lids, this would be it. It's the forever glamorous Detective La Toya Jackson and the forever gorgeous La Duquesa de Alba sharing the same frame at the International Horse Fair in Sevilla, Spain yesterday!!! This is like watching a unicorn catch a falling star in its mouth. Now the words "beauty" and "magic" know where to go when they need a shot of inspiration.

You might already be on your knees worshiping this picture while listening to this post via Microsoft Sam. If that's the case, keep bowing! While you do that, I'm going to call my optometrist to ask if he can stain glass this piece of photographic art to my contact lenses.

Aisha Tyler Brittany Lee Joanna Krupa Kelly Ripa Kelly Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment