Monday, January 17, 2011

Chris Colfer Attached To His Golden Globe?In Bed

We couldn't be more prouder to report that last night, Chris Colfer won for Best Supporting Actor in a TV series. As such an amazing young man in the industry today, we can't help but feel like the award went to the most deserving actor. After receiving his accolade, Chris was bombarded by the press, asked hundreds of questions about how he was feeling and what the award meant to him. But one of our favorite questions is always where do the celebs intend on putting the award now that it's all theirs. Chris had the perfect answer to that: ?I think I am going to sleep with it. It is not going to leave my bedside. Usually when I get this is usually when I wake up. So I am going to keep it very close." Aw! So charming! So genuine! But go ahead and pinch yourself, bb, because this is all real. You're a big time actor with the big time award to prove it. Enjoy the moment! [ Image via WENN .]
Techniques avanc�es de r�f�rencement

Rachel Perry Lena Headey Nelly Furtado Rozonda Thomas Brittny Gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment